Family Lifeline presented its 2012 Champion for Children Award to Impact Makers on May 15, 2012 during the Family Lifeline Family Day luncheon at the Hotel John Marshall in Richmond.
The Champion for Children Award is given for outstanding community service, public service and/or significant employment service to benefit the needs of the community. It is given in recognition of outstanding services to the community, society and humanity.
Family Lifeline is one of Impact Makers’ community charitable partners. They assist children, parents and seniors by providing support, wellness and education in Central Virginia.
The considerations for the award include:
• Positive effect on a given community or population.
• Passion for excellence
• Concern for humanity deeply rooted and sensitive for the well-being of others.
• Demonstrates commitment to meeting community needs.
• Extols virtues and skills of civic engagement and social responsibility.
• Aligns self with mission and values of Family Lifeline.