Digital Strategy & Beyond
Tell me about it. Realizing the full potential of your digital initiatives can be an organizational challenge. The struggle to build and implement digital driven change between IT, Data Management, Marketing, or Security is real. Without Enterprise alignment, a strategic plan for Digital can be doomed before it starts.
Road To Success
MORE THAN JUST DIGITAL
And more than just Digital Marketing. We are passionate about guiding Digital Strategy with an eye toward the implications and opportunities for the broader business. With that foundation laid, we roll up our sleeves and do the hard work to understand where you are now, your requirements for where you want to be, and the metrics to measure your success along the way. We then design a solution portfolio that will help you meet your goals and identify steps you’ll take to execute.
Building a Digital Strategy in collaboration with the rest of the Enterprise can realize benefits far beyond budget approval. Impact Makers understands the impact of Digital on the broader business, including the change management needed to maximize adoption of digital transformation efforts. We work to ensure a smooth enterprise adoption with our expertise in Security, IT, Project Management, and Organizational Change Management.
HELP IS ON THE WAY
Impact Makers will help you:
- Craft a digital strategy with an eye toward managing impacts on other parts of the organization. This includes a project portfolio and roadmap.
- Identify key dependencies the strategy requires to be successful.
- Engage your peers with our subject matter experts in our other practices (IT, Security/Risk, Data, OCM) to ensure understanding and alignment across the Enterprise.
- Work with those other parts of the business to build in resource demand planning.
- Build tactics to monitor and manage priority and demand conflict during execution of the plan.
- User/Customer experience research
- Organizational maturity assessment
- Industry and market trends
- Digital assessments
- Requirements development
- Future state development
- Gap analysis
- Implementation plan