Getting Out of Debt
Forget about getting ahead; many are barely keeping up, held back by technical debt, legacy systems, and lack of expertise. Throw in the rapid technology enhancements and the need for DevOps to increase quality and speed, and organizations are struggling to continually adapt and adopt in a timely fashion.
And being timely is what it’s all about: slow adoption delays business speed to market.
The path to adoption of leading-edge cloud capabilities can seem like a mirage. But we know how to navigate the intricacies of cloud migrations, transformations, integrations, and the all-important adoptions along the way.
Deploying Cloud is an Art, not Just Science
We bring wisdom to the process, rather than dropping a one-size-fits-all playbook:
- Many paths to deployment are not helpful, but can be deceptive
- Timing is everything – Sufficient capital investment must come at an organizational inflection point
- Ever-changing factors in cloud require continual adaptation by organizations
Winners Commit, Losers Dabble
- Realizing the value of cloud investments is all about smooth implementation, which requires full commitment
- Many think a “gradual dabbling” approach will save money, but spending will soar above expectations
- Dabblers will come to an inflection point where it’s not giving a return; it’s actually inciting risk
We are an Amazon Web Services Partner
We provide a succinct view of your organization’s readiness, develop a cloud strategy, an accelerated adoption path to improve business agility & value to customers. With your inputs, we design our Cloud Strategy consulting scope, that spans across these 4 areas:
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Organizational Alignment
- Strategy & Roadmap
- Budgeting & Economics
When organizations commit to cloud adoption, one of the first questions is which apps should ‘Go’ or ‘Not-Go’ into cloud. Once full committal is advised, we tackle the following tactics:
- App & Data Portfolio Classification
- Architecture – Apps in the Cloud
- App & Data Migration
- Niche Digitization
Our guidance will help you instill iterative design & deployment to quickly & safely enable teams to pilot, elevate skill-set, release cloud product, and enable advanced cloud offerings across these infrastructure domains.
- “Jump-start” Cloud Accelerator (6 weeks) – Demonstrates a fast-track & safe deployment of AWS cloud pilot for low-risk dev. app(s)
- Connectivity Design
- Intra-cloud Architecture & Design
- Common Services Accessibility & Modernization
We provide expertise across following areas to accelerate your cloud adoption safely & aligned to your risk & compliance requirements. We eliminate guesswork, provide clear transparency on cloud controls effectiveness, iterative road map for higher maturity & deployment assistance. This allows you to select app profiles suitable for cloud migration, based on the risk appetite of your cloud Environment.
- Cloud Security Controls Framework & Assessment
- Secure Architecture & Design
- Cloud SOC Design/Implementation
- Cloud GRC Design/Implementation
This is what it all comes to: Cloud Ops encompasses the ability to define, design & implement IT Service management approach for your company, inclusive of all IT environments (cloud, hybrid & internal).
- Application Service Management
- Core ITSM Processes
- Future ITSM Processes
- Financial Management