Our consultants see it daily in clients: the struggle to stay updated on ever-changing software and the pressure to make the right financial decisions when it comes to choosing which technology to install. Organizations are losing money, sleep, and business.
Cloud adoption is more about the journey than the destination, and you’ll need a partner to guide you.
As a part of the AWS Partner Network (APN), Impact Makers can help you navigate AWS and strengthen your ability to manage work and applications through the software. Your success is our focus, and you’ll utilize exclusive AWS resources and gain the right knowledge provided to us through the program.
What is the Amazon Partner Network (APN)?
The Amazon Partner Network (APN) is global, providing a connection between businesses and partners across the world. Impact Makers is one of the select businesses accepted through a rigorous application process, putting us in a select group that is able to provide clients the unique insight and support for AWS services.
Why work with an APN partner?
APN Partners are focused on your success, helping customers take full advantage of all the business benefits that AWS has to offer. With their deep expertise on AWS, APN Partners are uniquely positioned to help your company at any stage of your Cloud Adoption Journey and to help you achieve your business objectives.
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Organizational Alignment
- Strategy & Roadmap
- Budgeting & Economics
- App & Data Portfolio Classification
- Architecture – Apps in the Cloud
- App & Data Migration
- Niche Digitization
- “Jump-start” Cloud Accelerator (6 weeks) – Demonstrates a fast-track & safe deployment of AWS cloud pilot for low-risk dev. app(s)
- Connectivity Design
- Intra-cloud Architecture & Design
- Common Services Accessibility & Modernization
- Cloud Security Controls Framework & Assessment
- Secure Architecture & Design
- Cloud SOC Design/Implementation
- Cloud GRC Design/Implementation
- Application Service Management
- Core ITSM Processes
- Future ITSM Processes
- Financial Management