On Friday May 22nd, at 3 pm, Impact Maker’s Chris Tignor, CISO & Practice Lead of Cybersecurity & Risk Management, will be speaking in a panel discussion on Cybersecurity in the Age of COVID-19: Working from Home. Don’t miss this chance to learn what cybersecurity professionals are most concerned about in the Next Normal.
With the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), many organizations, are requiring employees to work remotely. This webinar will remind employers and employees that in the haste to implement widespread work-from-home strategies, data security concerns cannot be forgotten. As our society transitions to socially distant interaction it is critical everyone work to maintain the security of their systems and their own privacy. This webinar features three experts, Chris Tignor, JT Gaietto, and Stephen Lilley, with their advice on how to navigate our new reality in the age of COVID-19.
- Remote working strategies to ensure data security concerns remain a priority
- Real world cautionary tales of COVID-19 related fraud implications
- Chris Tignor, CISO & Practice Lead of Cybersecurity & Risk Management, Impact Makers
- Chris Shamaly, Senior Managing Director, CBRE
- Stephen Lilley, Partner, Mayer Brown
- John-Thomas Gaietto, Executive Director, Cybersecurity Services, Richey May & Co., LLP
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in learning more about cybersecurity in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic