Women In Technology
Here at Impact Makers, we like to shine a light on the incredible women we are lucky enough to call coworkers and friends. Our Associate Consultant Brooke Willemstyn sat down with three coworkers in different seasons of their careers to ask a few questions.
Check out the video featuring:
- Shannon Yeaker, GRC Advisory Services Lead
- Amaka Nnamani, Data Management Consultant
- Mary Miller, Senior Consultant
We’re proud to have sponsored the Richmond Technology Council‘s 8th annual rvatech/women’s conference, highlighting leading women in the technology industry. This year’s conference theme “Seasons” encompasses various changes throughout the career lifecycle.
Women of Impact Makers Spotlights
To further commemorate 2019 Women in Technology week, our blog features three of our own consultants, highlighting:
- Kim Moore, Senior Consultant – State and Local Government Solutions, an incredible woman who has recently been serving as a leader on a massive engagement with dozens of individuals reporting up to her and depending on her guidance.
- Our most recent “Employee of the Quarter” (2019 Q3), Karen Akens, Senior Consultant – Data Services, who earned this distinction for her impressive involvement in our business development efforts across numerous active projects and pursuit teams.
- Lastly, we explore the life and career of an incredible woman who recently earned the distinction of “Employee of the Quarter” (2019 Q2) for her dedicated ambition to serve as a leader on two substantial engagements: Shannon Yeaker, PMP, CISA, CAHIMS – Governance, Risk & Compliance Advisory Services Lead.
Inspiring Women Being Inspired