It’s almost time for the 8th annual rvatech/women’s conference, highlighting leading women in the technology industry. We’re proud to be a sponsor if this great event once again.
Here at Impact Makers, we like to shine a light on the incredible people we are lucky enough to call coworkers and friends. In anticipation of RVATech’s Women in Technology conference taking place on October 18, 2019, we got three women in different seasons of their careers to answer a few questions from our newest associate consultant Brooke Willemstyn.
Check out the video featuring:
- Shannon Yeaker, GRC Advisory Services Lead
- Amaka Nnamani, Data Management Consultant
- Mary Miller, Senior Consultant
This year’s conference theme “Seasons” encompasses various changes throughout the career lifecycle. The event will feature a robust panel of keynote speakers, fascinating breakout sessions, and ample opportunities for networking. Speakers will touch on a variety of topics experienced during their career and professional journeys, share stories and examples of successes, challenges and lessons learned.
Women of Impact Makers Spotlights
In addition, to commemorate the 2019 Women in Technology week, Impact Makers’ blog features interviews with three of our own consultants, highlighting:
- Kim Moore, Senior Consultant – State and Local Government Solutions, an incredible woman who has recently been serving as a leader on a massive engagement with dozens of individuals reporting up to her and depending on her guidance.
- Our most recent “Employee of the Quarter” (2019 Q3), Karen Akens, Senior Consultant – Data Services, who earned this distinction for her impressive involvement in our business development efforts across numerous active projects and pursuit teams.
- Lastly, we explore the life and career of an incredible woman who recently earned the distinction of “Employee of the Quarter” (2019 Q2) for her dedicated ambition to serve as a leader on two substantial engagements: Shannon Yeaker, PMP, CISA, CAHIMS – Governance, Risk & Compliance Advisory Services Lead.
Inspiring Women Being Inspired