On May 19, 2015, Philanthropy Hour featured Impact Makers CEO Michael Pirron and VP Rodney Willett in “An Unprecedented Business Model for ‘Stakeholder Capitalism.’” Philanthropy Hour is a podcast by Greg Cherry, who interviews philanthropic leaders and social change makers. The highlights include:
- How Impact Makers achieves its vision of a Triple Bottom Line. (4:00)
- How they came to be the first B Corp in the state of Virginia, and one of the first in the country. (12:00)
- How they arrived at this decision, and achieved buy-in from all decision makers. (14:00)
- How the model works. (17:00)
- What the future of B Corporations will look like, and the effect they can have on small business as well as larger, Fortune 500 corporations. (20:00)
Listen to the podcast.