Designate and communicate security roles and accountability across your organization. Understand the information security risks associated with business decisions and activities. Embed security within your organizational culture. Ensure that the executive team and board members understand your information security strategy and program effectiveness.
Governance is the backbone to a successful information security program. Impact Makers takes a holistic approach to governance by incorporating people, process and technology to ensure a direct connection between business, IT and security objectives. We help organizations define guardrails while fostering open communication, agility and adaptability.
- Fractional C/ISO
- Roles & Responsibilities Definitions & Training
- Security Awareness & Training
- Governance Framework & Structure
- Policies, Standards, Procedures & Guidelines
- Program Compliance Oversight
- Information Security Metrics
- Key Performance/Risk Indicators
- Information Security Dashboards