IT Security Assessment
We helped a centralized IT division gain insight into the effectiveness of their IT Security Program.
Our client, a centralized IT division for community colleges, was struggling to ensure its information security program was achieving its intended control objectives. They did not have the ability to:
- Properly incorporate security mandates
- Conduct security assessments
- Evaluate the holistic effect of the information security program
Impact Makers IT Security experts:
- Designed a tailored assessment program based on the client’s specific information security requirements and Center for Internet Security (CIS) guidelines.
- Conducted IT security assessments of a representative sampling of the member colleges
- Provided a comprehensive report of the findings
SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES LEVERAGED
Cyber Security - IT security assessment
Based upon the assessment and report provided by Impact Makers, the client was able to:
- Confirm the level of security control they had over their member colleges
- Identify areas for enhancing their level of security control
- Have a roadmap for ways they could improve the management of their information security program.