Program & Project Management
Impact Makers built and executed a large transformational program.
The 3rd largest wholesale foods distributor in the U.S., with over $12 billion in annual revenue, needed to re-evaluate and restructure their overall business platform using the Working Together Through Systems (WTTS) program in order to ensure continued success and growth of their company after multiple, major acquisitions. After several attempts at running a Business Transformation Program office, the client decided to seek out alternative providers to assist with enterprise transformation.
- Delivered program and project management to successfully implement a critical business platform
- Executed critical projects associated with the overall effort, including formal client checkpoints, weekly status reporting and internal team status updates
- Supported and implemented transformation program office
- Oversaw communications management and workstream integration
SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES LEVERAGED
Program and Project Management - Management and IT Consulting - Organizational Change Management
- Validation of transformation effort, its business case and flight status to key business and technology stakeholders
- A comprehensive Program Risk Management program that included reviewing weekly internal, project and program-level risks with mitigation strategies, contingency plans and OCM implications
- Overall communications management and workstream integration, including standardized reporting across workstreams and within client ePMO guidelines, as well as the establishment of ePMO percent confidence metrics
- Surpassed each milestone for project and ensured that stakeholders remained aligned, informed and within budget